homeaboutcontactdisclosure

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Chick Nail Art + Easter Pastel Pedicure




Happy Easter everyone!


So I had a completely different manicure planned for today, but just as the morning began the Easter Bunny stopped by to let us know that instead of giving us eggs he's delivering a baby!

My boyfriend's sister has gone into labor, so I needed a quick mani/pedi that was both Easter and new baby appropriate.




I couldn't think of anything more fitting than a hatched baby chick!







Colors Used:


Base: Avon Gel Strength Base Coat



Thumb: Julep Susie
Pointer: Zoya Kristen
Index: China Glaze Something Sweet
Ring: Loreal Tweet Me, China Glaze White On White, Sally Hanson Black Heart, Loreal Boozy Bruch
Pinky: Essie Love & Acceptance

Glitter Coat: Wet n Wild Hallucinate

Top Coat: Out The Door





I couldn't forget my toes!



As I'm on my way to the hospital to await the arrival of the newest member of our family,
 I hope everyone has a blessed holiday!


-Melody

2 comments:

  1. awwww the your toes look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! And the colors really are so baby-appropriate. Congrats to your family! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...